If You Need Immediate Help
- Tell a trusted adult (one at home and one at school)
- Call 988 or 911 if it is an emergency
Other Emergency Resources
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - 988
The lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support to people in a suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- resolve Crisis Network - 1-888-796-8226
resolve is a 24-hour, 365-day crisis service that’s free to all Allegheny County residents. Its services are sponsored by both Allegheny County and UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital.
- Crisis Text Line - Text HOME to 741-741
A live, trained crisis counselor receives the text and responds from a secure online platform.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
The lifeline provides 24/7, free, and confidential support for people in distress, as well as prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- PA Childline - 1-800-932-0313
Trained specialists are available 24/7 to receive referrals of suspected child abuse and general child well-being concerns.
- Safe2Say Something - 1-844-723-2729
Anonymous reporting system that makes it easy and confidential to report safety concerns to help prevent violence and tragedies.
• List of resources on various topics offered by Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration