FCASD Accepting Proposals for Superintendent Search Firms
Fox Chapel Area School District Accepting Proposals for Superintendent Search Firms
Submission Deadline: December 18, 2019
The Fox Chapel Area School District is initiating a national search for a superintendent to replace the incumbent following his retirement in June 2020. The Board of Directors is soliciting proposals from executive search firms to assist it in conducting all phases of the search process.
Experience and Qualifications
● Demonstrated expertise and experience recruiting top quality superintendents and other high-level education leadership positions;
● Thorough understanding of all phases of the recruitment process;
● Ability to conduct a national search and attract candidates with diverse backgrounds and experience;
● Experience recruiting for positions in Pennsylvania;
● Commitment to stakeholder engagement and transparency;
● Ability to customize the search process to the needs of the FCASD.
● Interested firms should submit their proposals by email to the FCASD Board Secretary, Kathleen Anuszek at Kathleen_Anuszek@fcasd.edu no later than 5:00 pm on December 18, 2019.
● Proposals should include, but are not limited to, the following information:
A description of the firm or consultant’s qualification and experience.
An estimated search timeline.
An estimate of fees, specific services included in stated fees, and services available for an additional fee.
Proposal Review and Selection
● The Board search committee will review submitted proposals and conduct telephone interviews with candidate firms.
● The search committee will make its recommendation to the full board for its approval at the January 13, 2020 combined meeting.