Visit the PowerSchool Parent Portal and sign in with your PowerSchool Username and Password. If this is the first time you have accessed PowerSchool, click the Create Account tab and provide the requested information. Student Access IDs can be obtained from your building.
For more information on accessing your PowerSchool account, please see the Accessing your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account video.
Accessing PowerSchool from Your Apple iOS or Android Device
The PowerSchool Mobile App can be downloaded from the iOS App Store for Apple iOS devices or from Google Play Store for Android devices. When launching the App for the first time, the District Code TWDM will need to be entered.
For more information on the PowerSchool Mobile App, please see the How to Use the PowerSchool Mobile App video.
Accessing Report Cards
To access report cards simply log in to PowerSchool from a web browser, click the Report Card tab from the Grades and Attendance screen, then click the Open Report Card link. The Report Card link is not availble with the Mobile Application.
PowerSchool Grades and Attendance
Grades and attendance can be viewed in PowerSchool when accessed from a web browser.
For more information, please see the PowerSchool Grades and Attendance help article.
SchoolMessenger Parent/Guardian Notifications
Changing PowerSchool & SchoolMessenger Parent/Guardian Notifications
There are two types of notifications available to parents through PowerSchool.
- Notifications regarding your child’s grade and attendance summary are located in the “Email Notification” tab/link. In this tab/link, parents/guardians can choose several different grade and attendance reports to be sent to them via email.They can also select the frequency with which the reports are sent.
- Notifications for school delays, attendance calls, district emergencies, and building-specific school communications are based on information in the “SchoolMessenger” tab/link. In this tab/link, parents/guardians can receive messages on multiple phone numbers, email addresses, and text messaging numbers.
These tabs/links can both be found on the left-hand side of your parent PowerSchool account.
To logon to your PowerSchool parent account, go to https://psweb.fcasd.edu/public/home.html.
Verifying/Changing the Email Associated with Your PowerSchool Parent Account
Please take the time to verify the email associated with your PowerSchool parent account. This email address is where the grade and attendance notifications will be sent. It is also the email address that you must use when you click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link located on the PowerSchool parent logon screen. You can change your email address by clicking on “Account Preferences” in your PowerSchool parent account.
Adding Emails to Your PowerSchool Parent Account
It is important to note that each parent/guardian does not need their own account to receive email notifications. Multiple emails can be added to the account. Additional parent/guardian emails can be added by going to the “Email Notification” tab/link. Parents/guardians can update their notifications for attendance and grade information.
If parents/guardians need completely separate PowerSchool accounts, they should contact the school secretary at their child’s school.
Changing Your SchoolMessenger Notifications
Parents/guardians can sign-up for and change their notifications at any time. This process is also done through PowerSchool.
- Logon to your PowerSchool parent account.
- Select the “SchoolMessenger” tab/link on the left.
- Go to the upper-left menu and select “Preferences.”
- Scroll down to “My message preferences” and select what you prefer and how you prefer to be contacted. We highly recommend that you, at the very least, select “Emergency,” “Non-school Hours Emergency,” and “General” because this helps to ensure you get district communications. When you click on each preference, information about your settings will appear and you can choose the way you wish to be contacted. You can also add phone numbers and emails by clicking on the “Add more” tab/link on the right-hand side. After you add phone numbers or emails, make sure you hit save.
- Please check any edits to make certain that they applied to all of your children.
The PowerSchool mobile app can be downloaded from the iOS App Store for Apple iOS devices or from the Google Play Store for Android devices. When launching the app for the first time, the district code that you need to enter is TWDM.