Apply for Vacant Position
Persons interested in applying for positions available within the Fox Chapel Area School District should apply electronically using this Applicant Tracking link. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
Information Regarding Applications:
- Internal Applicants: Only contracted employees of the District are considered internal applicants.
- External Applicants: Leave replacements, long-term substitutes, day-to-day substitutes, and coaches are not contracted employees and should apply as external applicants.
- Resumes/Applications: Only applications submitted through Frontline will be considered. Hard copies of resumes/applications or emails containing resumes/applications will not be accepted.
- Certification: A valid PA state certification is a requirement for all teaching positions.
- Clearances: Clearances are not requested at the time of application. Offers of employment are contingent on the candidate obtaining current clearance certifications.
- Standard Teaching Application: The standard teaching application is completed as part of the Frontline application process.
- You must “submit” your application for any new posting that you wish to be considered for. Applicants will receive a confirmation email from the system stating that the application has been submitted. Applicants can update their credentials as they receive relevant documents for the position, i.e., letters of recommendation or certifications from the state.
- Applicants should not contact Human Resources to check the status of a submitted application or to discuss the status of available positions. Applications are reviewed by a team of administrators after the posting has closed. If selected, applicants will receive an electronic invitation through the system to schedule an interview. Following the completion of the interview process, those applicants selected for an interview will receive an email related to the final status of their application.