The Fox Chapel Area School District is thrilled to announce the return of its summer STEAM Camp!
As we infuse science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics into our students’ academic lives during the school year, it is clear that the level of engagement is worthy of some summertime fun! We are very excited to offer our summer camps in person in 2022. We will follow any COVID-19 mitigation protocols that the district has in place at that time to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff.
The cost of each camp is $275 per camper. Please register as soon as possible, as our camps are limited to small groups for each session. Register for a camp using your child's grade level for the 2022-2023 school year. Registrants will receive a PayPal invoice for payment once the minimum number of registrants for the camp has been reached.
Registration begins Tuesday, March 1, at 10 a.m.!
- Spy Science & Maker Madness (grades 1-3)
- Mindful Universe & Chemistry in the Kitchen (grades 1-3)
- Eco-Explorers (grades 2-5)
- Inventor's Paradise (grades 3-6)
- Community Builders (grades 3-6)
- Adventures with Drones & Spheros (grades 3-6)
- Studio Productions (grades 4-7)
- Robotics & Coding Creations (grades 4-8)
- Fabrication Factory (grades 5-8)
*There is a minimum registration of participants required per camp for the camp to be held.
- Students will arrive between 8:40-9 a.m. daily.
- Students will bring their own lunches. Lunch/recess will be held from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. daily.
- Pickup will occur promptly at 3 p.m.
- On Friday, June 17, family members are encouraged to attend a camp open house, during which students will demonstrate and display their camp projects.
- Due to limited capacity, refunds will NOT be issued. Please check your personal calendars before registering for camp sessions.
- Scholarships are available on a first-come-first-serve basis for first-time attendees who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Please email Mrs. Susan Kreit, the camp facilitator, after Tuesday, March 1 at 10 a.m. to request consideration for a scholarship slot. One scholarship per eligible family.
- Please register here beginning at 10 a.m. March 1: https://fcasdsteamcamp2022.