New Elementary Summer STEAM Camps! (Includes DMS Students)
The Fox Chapel Area School District is thrilled to announce the launch of FCASD STEAM Summer Camps for students entering grades 1-9! As we infuse Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics into our students’ academic lives during the school year, it is clear that the level of engagement is worthy of some summertime fun!
The base cost for camps is $225 per camper for the entire week (June 19-June 23, 2017). Camps that require additional admission fees to field trip destinations are priced to reflect the admission fees. Please register early, as our camps are strictly limited to small groups of students. Tickets go on sale this Thursday, March 2, at 10am through Eventbrite, however the camp session information is available NOW! In addition to camp registration, the Eventbrite page offers a donation option. Donations are fully tax deductible and will help make students who receive free and reduced lunch take part in the FCASD STEAM Summer Camp at no cost to their families! Donations may be made from $25 and up. The first $1,000 of donations will be matched. Thank you in advance for considering!
See the link below to explore all camp options before registration opens (just select the tickets button on the Eventbrite webpage) and consider donating today!
Revisit the link Thursday to register: https://fcasdsteamcamp.eventbrite.com
Find more logistics below:
- Students will arrive between 8 and 8:15 a.m. at Hartwood Elementary.
- Students will pack lunches.
- Pick up will occur promptly at 3 p.m.
- During the afternoon of Friday, June 23, family members are encouraged to join us from 1-3 p.m. for camp open house where students will demonstrate and display their camp projects.
- Due to limited capacity, refunds will NOT be issued. Please check personal calendars before registering for camp sessions.