1:1 Project-Based & Blended Learning
As we continue our 1:1 project-based learning initative using iPads at DMS, the rich learning experiences will also continue to grow with our kids as they enjoy their middle school experience.
• Distribution of DMS teacher-selected apps only.
Students will only have the apps we select on their devices.
• Removing App Store and Self-Service Apps from student devices.
The App Store will not be available for students to download apps. We will distribute select apps.
• Apple ID accounts will now be assigned to sixth graders by the District.
We create the account and can now manage it, including changing passwords.
• Schoology integration of Google Apps for Education, BrainPop.
Schoology is now fully integrated with PowerSchool and other applications for an integrated Learning Management Susem for Dorseyville.
• Increased integration of project-based learning experiences.
The rich learning experiences through project-based learning continue into this year with increased opportunities for students to solve the tough questions of today's world.
• FC•Connect mobile internet access program
Launching this fall, we will have a number of ways in increase offsite broadband access including: reduced cost home internet and mobile hot spots for home and traveling students and groups.
• 1:1 iPad Consent Forms for DMS. [DOWNLOAD]
- Next >>